Karisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW Magazine

What are turn offs or red flags to you when it comes to dating?
A bad attitude is a turn off for sure, along with bad breath. And my red flag radar goes of when someone has low self-esteem because that means they wouldnt be able to handle me being a model and nothing is getting in the way of me and my career.

Are you married or ever been married? 

No and No. Not yet anyway ;)

Would you say youre a soft passionate lover or a rougher aggressive lover?
Definitely a soft passionate lover. I like it slow and deep 90% of the time. But the other 10% at times I like it rough especially if Im drinking tequila lol.

Karisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW MagazineKarisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW Magazine

Karisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW MagazineKarisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW Magazine

Karisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW MagazineKarisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW Magazine

Karisha Monique @iamkarishamonique in SHOW Magazine