Welcome to Dynastyseries.com, owned and operated by JKF Media LLC (“we,” “us,” or “JKF”). JKF provides this website and all site-related services (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the relationship between JKF and you, the Site visitor (“you”, “your”), with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. JKF cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. JKF must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two websites GetNetWise(http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online(http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that JKF does not endorse any of the products or services listed at such websites.
By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that (1) you are a resident of the United States or Canada and are at least 13 years of age or, if under the age of 13, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site, or (2) you are not a resident of the United States or Canada and are at least 18 years of age or, if under the age of 18, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site. If you do not meet these requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by means including, without limitation, posting a revised version of this Agreement on the Site.
You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
Code of Conduct
You agree to respect the rights of others and exercise good judgment. You agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person;
- Solicit personal information from, harm or attempt to harm minors, in any way;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, such as conducting sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;/li>
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.Dynastyseries.com;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents without our prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, JKF grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. JKF reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Access, reload or “refresh” transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three-second interval;
- Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals; or
- Use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such password or passcode is unique, to participate in a presale, Fan Club On-Sale or other offer on the Site if you are not the original recipient of such passcode or password (i.e., if you did not receive the passcode or password from JKF, or from the fan club or other organization with whom JKF is working to enable such presale or offer) or if your participation in such presale or other offer is inconsistent with such presale’s or offer’s terms.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
We may allow Visitors and or Members (as defined below) to make contributions to the Site including, without limitation, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, content, audio recordings, videos, photographs, graphics, artwork or other copyrighted works and materials (collectively “User Content”), through chat rooms, bulletin board services, member profiles, and other means. By submitting any User Content to the Site, or by posting such User Content to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, display (publicly or otherwise), store, digitally perform, publish (on the Site, on any other website(s), in print, radio, television or elsewhere), adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and commercialize the User Content, or any portion thereof, in any manner and context (including but not limited to usage in commercial, advertising or promotional materials), now known or in the future discovered, in JKF’s sole discretion, in any way, in any and all media now known or hereinafter discovered, without limitation and without any compensation or acknowledgment to you or any third party. You also hereby waive any so-called moral rights or other similar rights in your User Content. No User Content will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Content. If JKF does decide, in its sole discretion, to attribute any User Content to you, you hereby grant JKF the right to use your member name with respect to such attribution, and waive any claims (including, without limitation, any privacy or publicity rights claims) with respect to such use of your member name.
By submitting User Content you certify that you either (i) are eighteen (18) years old or are an emancipated minor and have the right to submit the User Content and grant the licenses provided hereunder, or (ii) have obtained your parent’s or legal guardian’s express consent to submit the User Content and to grant the licenses provided hereunder.
In connection with User Content, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to the User Content and to grant the rights and licenses to JKF under all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights in and to any and all User Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Content to use the name or likeness of such person in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement or, if such persons are minors, the written consent, release, and/or permission of such minor’s parent or legal guardian. You agree not to submit or post any User Content that: (i) infringes the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity, (ii) is libelous, defamatory or slanderous, (iii) condones, promotes, contains or links to warez, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs, (iv) is pornographic or sexually explicit, (v) does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other protected group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise, (vi) is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others, (vii) is used to impersonate or claim the identity, characteristics or qualifications of any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (viii) exploits minors in a sexual or violent manner, (ix) promotes, condones or encourages illegal activity or ix) is generally offensive or in bad taste.
You agree that all of your User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. User Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site. We generally do not pre-screen, pre-edit or otherwise control User Content and we do not assume responsibility to monitor the Site for inappropriate User Content. We do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability or quality of User Content. By using the Site, you assume this risk. However, we reserve the right, but have no obligation (i) to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Site; (ii) to prevent you from submitting User Content that is inconsistent with our standards, stated above; (iii) to edit, restrict or remove User Content for any reason at any time; and (iv) to take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any User Content that we, or another user, may consider to be inconsistent with the standards described above. If you discover this kind of User Content on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we choose to monitor User Content, we still will assume no responsibility for any inappropriate User Content, or for the conduct of any user who submits it, and or to remove inappropriate User Content form the Site. If we prevent your User Content from being submitted, or edit, restrict or remove it from the Site, you may not hold us accountable under any circumstances.